How To Use Water Treatment Chemicals 1
We now pay more attention to treating waste water when the pollution of environment is getting worse.Water treatment chemicals are auxiliaries which are necessary for sewage water treatment equipment.These chemicals are different in effects and using methods. Here we introduce the using methods on different water treatment chemicals.
I.Polyacrylamide using method:(For industry,textile,municipal sewage and so on)
1.dilute the product as 0.1%-0,3% solution. It’d better to use neutral water without salt when diluting.(Such as tap water)
2.Please note:When diluting the product,please control the flow rate of Automatic dosing machine,to avoid agglomeration,fish-eye situation and blockage in pipelines.
3.Stirring should be over 60 minutes with 200-400 rolls/min.It’s better to control the water temperature as 20-30 ℃,that will accelerate the dissolution.But please make sure temperature is below 60 ℃.
4.Due to the wide ph range that this product can adapt,the dosage can be 0.1-10 ppm,it can be adjusted according to the water quality.
How to use paint mist coagulant: (Chemicals especially used for paint sewage treatment)
1. In the painting operation, generally add paint mist coagulant A in the morning, and then spray paint normally. At last, add paint mist coagulant B half an hour before get off work.
2. The dosing point of paint mist coagulant A agent is at the inlet of circulating water, and the dosing point of agent B is at the outlet of circulating water.
3. According to the amount of spray paint and the amount of circulating water, adjust the amount of paint mist coagulant A and B timely.
4. Measuring the PH value of the circulating water regularly twice a day to keep it between 7.5-8.5, so that this agent can have a good effect.
5. When the circulating water is used for a period of time,the conductivity, SS value and suspended solids content of the circulating water will exceed a certain value, which will make this agent hard to dissolved in the circulating water and therefore affect the effect of this agent. It is recommended to clean the water tank and replace the circulating water before use. The water change time is related to the type of paint, the amount of paint, the climate and the specific conditions of the coating equipment, and it should be implemented in accordance with the recommendations of the on-site technician.
Post time: Dec-10-2020