This product (technically named Poly dimethyl diallyl ammonium chloride) is cationic polymer in powder form or liquid form and it can be completely dissolved in water.
PDADMAC can be widely used in industrial waste water and surface water purification as well as sludge thickening and dewatering. It can improve water clarity at a relatively low dose. It has good activity that accelerate the sedimentation rate. It is suitable for a wide range of pH 4-10.
This product can also be used in the colliery waste water, paper making waste water, oil field and oil refinery oily waste water and urban sewage treatment.
1. When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of 0.5%-0.05%(based on solid content).
2. In dealing with different source water or waste water, the dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the water. The most economical dosage is based on the jar trial.
3. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water and the flocs can not be broken.
4. It is better to dose the product continuously.
The product need to be prepared in factories equipped with dosing and distribution device. Sustained moderate sirinig is required. Water temperature should be controlled between 10-40℃. The required amount of this product depends on the quality of water or characteristics of sludge ,or judged by experiment.
Package and Storage
Package: 210kg, 1100kg drum
Storage: This product should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place.
If there appears stratification after the long-term storage, it can be mixed before being used.
1.What are the characteristics of PDADMAC?
PDADMAC is an environmentally friendly product without formaldehyde, which can be used in the purification process of source water and drinking water.
2.What is the application field of PDADMAC?
(1) Used for water treatment.
(2) Used in the papermaking process to act as an anionic garbage capture agent.
(3) Used in the oil field industry as a stabilizer for drilling clay.
(4) Used in textile industry as color fixing agent and so on.